- The service and installation address must be within San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District's service area which consists of the following cities: Alhambra, Monterey Park, and Sierra Madre
- San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District will pay up to $35 for each rain barrel. Rebate shall not exceed the purchase price of the item(s). Sales tax and labor charges are not rebated.
- A limit of four rain barrels per service address.
- This rebate program is for residential customers only.
- Minimum size: 50 gallons
- Rain barrel must be designed for intended purpose of rain capture and must be connected to a gutter downspout.
- Rain barrel must not be connected to the irrigation system.
- Rain barrel must be purchased as an entire NEW rain barrel. Homemade rain barrels do not qualify.
Steps to claim your rebate!
Download, complete and mail in the rebate application along with your sales receipt and water bill.
A rebate check will be mailed to you within 8-10 weeks of submittal.
Our representative is available to answer any questions you may have. Please call (855) 512-1221 for assistance.